Monday, February 15, 2010

Special Delivery from My Futuristic Love

        So yesterday' was Valentine's Day for many and Single's Awareness Day for others. As of about 9 pm on Saturday, I was fairly convinced that my Valentine's Day was gonna end up like any other day in the week, that is without candy and all the other junk we spend money on.  While riding around campus I noticed a message on my phone indicating a voicemail and a missed call. As usual I ignored the fact that I had a voicemail and just called the number back. It was an unknown number so I called and in the way the many black people do when they call back a random number waited for a hello on the other end before responding with the slightly attitudinal "Who is dis?".......Little did I know it was a delivery man with flowers and a bear waiting outside my door. My heart stopped at the word FLOWER and I was instantaneously GEEKED for lack of  a better word.

       I was kinda sorta screaming all the way back to the dorm to get the stuff and was TOO excited when I actually got to hold it.  The only other person my mystery man sent flowers too was his mother and that's big in my book and his as we later discussed.  Needless to say my Valentine's Day was awesome and evidence that I leave a major impression since I got flowers from someone I talk to almost everyday but have only chilled with once.  What can i say, my personality is Infectious. I dunno if its appropriate to incorporate a gospel song or not lol, but Im fairly certain that OUR latter will be greater in this capacity as well.  If you follow my tweets the man of mystery is revealed, but if not then I am sure there is a blog devoted to him to come if things keep going the way they are or if I keep getting flowers ^_^

So how was eveyrone else's Vday????

1 comment: